Out of Stock
Item # FXR0632
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Liners in stock than that.
Fox Racing Launch Liner Shorts $0.00
The confidence to do things that you would have never done before.
Wear the Fox Racing Launch Liner under your baggies for added protection or by themselves to perform seductive dance for your girlfriend. The Launch Liner is more than just a chamois liner. It also features EVA foam padding in areas where impacts most often occur, so you can hit that drop with more speed and confidence than ever before.
Fox Racing Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
The best liner short
After my first ride with these shorts, I ordered another pair. They fit comfortably, have a great waistband and cut, and the crash padding coverage is anatomical. Some of the other padded shorts look all pretty with their chunky pads, but don't cover the parts that get bruised. The Fox has Charley horse protection, tailbone, hip bone, and side-slide padding. They fit under my baggies and don't add any perceivable bulk. I'd give them six stars if I could.
Needs better protection.
Ok shorts. I suppose these being "liner" shorts there is going to be minimal protection. Will provide enough protection if you just tip over, but I still have much pain if I take a hard fall. Also, the area between the legs could have better pad protection. Bought primarily for the Fox brand and being satisfied with the leg guards. But if it is protection you are looking for, I would look at something else.