Out of Stock
Item # FXR0617
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Fox Racing Flow Jersey $0.00
Try riding shirtless this summer and watch your buddies finding other things to do. The Fox Flow Jersey keeps you cool and dry while protecting your skin from the ever-intensifying UV radiation of the sun.
- Quick-dry polyester fabric keeps you dry and cool
- Front, rear, and underarm mesh panels promote cooling airflow
- Optics wipe on inside hem to keep your clean and smudge-free
- Drop tail keeps you covered
Fox Racing Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
exelente producto muy comodo
Comfortable - fits true to size
Good lightweight layer and great for wearing under a camelbak when mountain biking. I vary between large and XL when buying jerseys, and in this case a large was perfect (unlike Euro road jerseys where I go to XL). Little pricy for what is a basic wicking T-shirt, but otherwise is good.
nice lightweight jersey
got this a few weeks ago, since it's early spring I've been layering this with a s/s compression shirt. FIt is true to size. Very breathable, should be great for the summer months. My only concern is that there isn't much of a drop tail compared to other Fox stuff I've gotten. If you're prone to plumber's butt you might wanna look elsewhere, despite what the description says