Out of Stock
Item # FXR0630
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Knickers in stock than that.
Fox Racing Evolution 3/4 Liner Pants $0.00
There's always weather.
Extend the season with the Fox Evolution 3/4 Liner Pant. The 3/4 Liner provides added coverage to keep your knees from freezing up during early spring and late fall rides, so you'll be out riding while your buddies are stuck at home waiting for snow (or waiting for thaw).
- Multi-layer Evo chamois cushions to reduce fatigue and manages moisture
- Flatlock seams reduce chafe and irritation
- Multi-panel design for a natural fit and feel
- Silicone leg grippers keep the hems from riding up
Fox Racing Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Super warm but tore at the front seam
Bought XL. I'm 6'2" and 220lbs and the legs fit great but was loose around the waist. Would have put up with it as they were super warm for a winter commute but the seam blew out of the front crotch so I returned them after a month.