Out of Stock
Item # FXR0605
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts in stock than that.
Fox Racing Demo Shorts $0.00
Built for abuse.
Fox Racing designed the Demo Short to stand up to your nastiest DH thrashing without blowing out or putting your man-parts on display. Perforated polyester promotes airflow and dries quickly, and the long 16 inch inseam is styley and easily slips over your knee pads.
- Full laser perforated to keep you dry and comfortable
- Side waist adjusters for perfect custom fit
- Rear stretch panel allows the maximum range of motion
- Front zip and MX-style fly cam closure for security
- Zip leg pocket with optics wipe to keep your shades and goggles clean and protected
Fox Racing Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
High Hopes, Low Reality
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got these shorts as they were seemed like a good deal. Firstly, they fit normal but the second you are in a seated position...like when bike riding... the front top closing waist clip snaps open (and no I don't have a big beer belly). The zipper on one pocket broke the first time using and the thin zipper teeth are all mangled. Also, after the first wash (as per manf. instr.) the bottom of the shorts bunch up and the material does not sit properly, which is even worse when wearing knee pads. Very disappointed as they looked great at the start. They are also not as loose and flexible in the leg as one would think. Waist fit is true to size.
Fox Demo @ Buffalo Creek
On the epic IMBA Buffalo Creek Trail in Pine, CO.
Not for Just Riding Park
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
I'm a big fan of these DH/XC/650B MTB shorts. Super stylish...if you want to look legit rolling up to the trail head, just slap these bad boys on and start peddling.
Fox makes great gear for the MTB enthusiast, providing style, comfort, and performance all in one great package.
I do have to say...thank you very mucho Fox for including that sunglasses microfiber cloth. I don't know how many times I've been on the trail...grinding away at some Cat 2 climbs...sweating like a mad man all over my sunglasses and needing a good clean wipe to keep my field of vision clear or when I need to use it for Kleenex.
4 stars out of 5 only because of the heat transfer graphic on the bottoms of the short have started to shrink and warp the fit around the knees (DON'T put them in the DRYER). I have to constantly stretch out the fabric after I wash these shorts (again, DON'T put them in the DRYER). I've also noticed the cam closer in the front has started to crack at the anchor due to the gut-busting climbs on my blue Stumpy (considering my daily weekend rides over the past 2 years...still very durable).
Fox never disappoints...I hope to be riding in these for years to come.
These shorts are exactly what I was looking for!! The material is very though and I know that it will last a very long time. They are the perfect length, right below the knees. Very breathable and very comfortable. The two straps on the sides help really dial down a nice tight fit and the front buckle is an awesome touch. Fox never Disappoints!!!