Fox Racing Dawn Patrol Jacket - Men's $89.95
Ask for Dawn.
Your ride has turned into a cold, wet, and exhausting endeavor, and there's not much you can do but pull up the Fox Dawn Patrol Jacket's under-helmet hood to retain some warmth and keep pushing. The breathable, water-resistant, and wind-shielding soft shell will get you back to camp before hypothermia sets in, so all you have to do is get the wet fire wood burning, or get the crew to pack up and point it for the nearest gentlemen's club.
Fox Racing Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Nice looking but not practical.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm a huge Fox Racing fan but have to say even at the sale price the windbreaker is extremely thin. I would also add buy a size bigger, I barely could layer. Not practical for Jersey Fall riding. Looks good with a pair of jeans though.
Can anyone post a review on this jacket?...
Can anyone post a review on this jacket? Fit, cut, comfort, and usefulness while riding?
Anything would help, as I am looking for a jacket to wear while riding my mountain and hybrid bikes in the early morning and late evenings, not necessarily in the rain.
I'm not a roadie, so some of the jackets and clothing are out...
Just got this. fit is a little small. i'm 6-1, 170 and the sleeves on the xl could be a an inch longer but that's common for me. it's super light. There is NO hood as described.