Out of Stock
Item # FXR0018
2008 This model is no longer in stock.
Fox Racing Attack Bike Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's $0.00
Let your skills get the attention while the Fox Attack Jersey gets the job done.
Fox Racing Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Excellent jersey! Wicks away the sweat nicely. It's very comfortable and is well constructed. Dig the built in sunglass wipe.
great hot weather shirt
I keep going to this shirt when it's hot. The venting and wicking system works great.
Wicked shirt! Makes you look like your a pro even if you're not.
The venting is great and trust me, I've been wearing it in southwest Florida in lat July w/ temps of 90-95 degress.
Cool as you want
This thing rocks for seriously hot days. I've been wearing it with and without upper body armor, and it works well both ways. I wish it stretched just a bit, but you don't notice once you have it on your body. It sure stinks after a weekend of racing though. Damn...
better than t-shirt
Thought shirt was a bit pricey, but after wearing and washing over 12x in 3weeks, decided quality was good. I went with the XL and the fit is good (normally wear in between L & XL)so if you're not sure, size up just in case. The mesh is great, don't get sunburnt through it, but get plenty of cool air while riding. Glad I bought this shirt, probably will try some other Fox shirts due to lack of color selections.