Out of Stock
Item # FEE0009
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Compression Socks in stock than that.View Similar Products
Feetures! Elite Compression Light Cushion Knee High Sock $0.00
Compression socks were slow to make their way into the world of cycling and running, but now that the designs have been tweaked and perfected, the benefits are clear. The Feetures! Elite Compression Light Cushion Knee High Sock uses graduated compression construction to improve circulation in your muscles to help you recover faster after a race or training session. In addition, this sock features light cushioning to reduce impact when you're running, and the synthetic material aids the movement of sweaty moisture away from your foot. Whether you wear this knee-high sock during or after activity, it packs a host of benefits that'll help you feel like you're in prime shape to push your body.
- Graduated compression promotes faster muscle recovery and reduced fatigue by providing tighter compression toward the bottom and gradually less compression as the sock goes up toward the calf to enhance circulation
- Anatomical design means that the fit is specific to each foot, left and right, to provide the closest possible fit in order to reduce blisters
- Power Arch construction uses Lycra spandex material to support your instep and the area underneath your arch
- PerfectToe uses a no-seam structure to eliminate the opportunity for chafing at the front of your toe
- iWick material wicks sweaty moisture away from the surface of your skin so your foot feels dry and comfortable when you're working up a sweat
View more Compression Socks
|US MEN||6 - 8.5||9 - 12||12.5 - 15.5|
|US WOMEN||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 13|
|EU||34 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 46||47 - 51|
- Use your shoe size to determine the sock size you need.
Reviews & Community
bought for a mountaineering expedition
- Familiarity:I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought theses as a gift for a friend who is about to do some serious mountaineering. He really likes them and they keep him warm because they keep his circulation great.