Out of Stock
Item # ERG0025
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Grips in stock than that.
Ergon GP4 Grip $0.00
Your hands are now free to move about the cabin.
The Ergon GP4 Grip incorporates full-size adjustable bar ends to add hand positions, reduce fatigue, provide more leverage for more powerful and comfortable climbing.
- Ergonomic ‘wing’ design relieves fatigue-causing stress on pressure points in the palm
- Built-in ergonomically-shaped climbing bars give you more power on the climb with minimal weight addition
- Two sizes for different hand sizes
- Bar end doubles as the clamp and allows separate angle adjustments for grip and bar end
- Leichtbau direct control rubber reduces weight significantly
- These grips are not suitable for use with carbon fiber handlebars
Please note: when mounting Ergon grips with integrated bar ends to carbon fiber handlebars, it is necessary to confirm that the handlebars are both rated for use with bar ends and are able to accommodate 6-8 NM of clamping force. Most carbon bars are not designed for use with bar ends, which can result in structural failure if applied.