Out of Stock
Item # EDA0230
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Long-Sleeve Base Layers in stock than that.
Endura Transmission Base Layer - Long-Sleeve - Women's $0.00
Cycling comfort starts at the base.
Endura's Long-Sleeve Women's Transmission Base Layer is optimized to pull perspiration from your skin, then transfer it to the outer layer where it can be quickly evaporated. This helps keep your core temperature regulated for optimum comfort.
The material Endura uses is a polypropylene yarn that provides superior moisture transfer and rapid drying over conventional fabrics. Body mapped mesh zones keep weight down and contribute to core comfort too. Because this is designed for layering, Endura employees flatlock seams for comfort against the skin and to prevent interference with the outer layer.
The fit is cut to hug your skin for optimum moisture wicking, and the Transmission has an anti-bacterial treatment to prevent foul odors at the end of a ride. The Long-Sleeve Women's Endura Transmission Base Layer comes in Navy, and sizes X-Small through Large.
|Jerseys / Jackets|
|Shorts / Bibs / Tights|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.