Endura Luminite Women's Jacket $139.95
The good kind of flashy.
Endura designed the Women's Luminite Jacket for ladies who ride no matter what the weather is doing or what time of day it is. Lots of jackets feature waterproof breathable fabric, but the Luminite has an LED Light Strip fiber optic unit (with a 50hr flash time) bonded into the rear of the jacket to make you more visible to motorists.
- Waterproof breathable fabric keeps your ride comfortable, even when the weather won't cooperate
- Underarm vents allow you to dump heat quickly when you need to
- Storm flap on the rear pocket keeps your snacks and your music from getting wet
- Reflective accents around the jacket for added safety
|Jerseys / Jackets|
|Shorts / Bibs / Tights|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
What community has to say
very nice styling; slim fit, good stitching, reflectives all good. made in u.k. no mesh lining is a minor con. works well in heavy drizzle and rain. dries quickly. would recommend this and other endura products.
You WILL be seen!!!
This jacket is awesome. I have received so many complements on it. Styling is nice, very comfortable. Bright and reflective so excellent for riding at night. I use it for road biking and for riding my Vespa at night. Fit is true to size, so order what the sizing chart tells you to.
How waterproof is this jacket? I am looking...
How waterproof is this jacket? I am looking for one lightweight waterproof jacket for a cross country ridee>
I looked up this jacket on the Endura web site, and yes, they claim it to be water-proof & seam sealed.
For absolute water-proofness, though, I would highly recommend a product using Gore's *Gore-Tex fabric; specifically Gore's ALP-X GT 2.0 Jacket.
Hope this helps with future purchases'!