Out of Stock
Item # EDA0164
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
Endura Hummvee Short Sleeve Women's Jersey $0.00
Anyone who saw Braveheart knows that you have to be pretty tough to make it in the Scottish Highlands. Romantic images of beefy, underwear-less men hopping across the Highland peaks notwithstanding, cyclists living there know how to dress for the weather. Endura's Women's Short Sleeve Hummvee Jersey proves that the Scottish company knows how to prepare their lady riders for hot weather as well as cold and rainy. The Hummvee jersey is made from a marvelously soft, rapid-wick textured fabric. After a long technical climb, you want to be certain that even if you have been gushing sweat all the way up, you will still be dry as an Arizona breeze on the way back down the mountain. This is where Endura's fabric and strategically placed mesh ventilating panels will prove golden.
The simple practicality of the Hummvee will prove to you that this is a jersey designed by serious riders for serious riders. Three roomy rear pockets have been provided while a fourth zippered pocket will perfectly fit your MP3 player. A microfiber glasses wipe has also been integrated into the hem so that you won't have to squint through mud-stained glasses during an entire ride. The jersey comes with a flattering 3/4 length zip which has a snap down flap of fabric to secure the zipper puller. This very well could turn out to be the most noticeable attraction of this jersey since how many of us have had rides practically ruined because of the irritating sound the zipper makes when it whacks against your helmet strap?
Recognizing that many mountain bike rides require more kit than can be fit into the back pockets, Endura's Women's Short Sleeve Hummvee Jersey also comes with silicone back pack grippers on the shoulders to help prevent the slipping and sliding of your pack while you negotiate tricky, rough terrain. The jersey comes in Anthracite and White, in sizes X-Small through Large.
- Microfiber glasses wipe integrated into the side seam for clear lenses
- Zipped rear pocket with a port for secure media device storage
- Mesh underarm panels for optimum ventilation
- Reflective elements for low light safety
|Jerseys / Jackets|
|Shorts / Bibs / Tights|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.