Out of Stock
Item # EFF0016
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Wrenches in stock than that.
Effetto Mariposa Carbocut Hacksaw $0.00
Cut those carbon or kevlar fibers without damaging them with the Effetto Mariposa Carbocut Hacksaw. The Carbocut features a Tungsten Carbide blade that cuts on both the push and the pull stroke for more control and less vibration. The gritted blades have thousands of cutting edges and cut with a 'grinding' action as opposed to 'ripping.' This reduces the risk of de-bonding the fibers from the matrix—not to mention saving your expensive carbon parts from looking like you cut them with an axe. Use the Carbocut Hacksaw to cut composites, hardened steel, cast iron, titanium, ceramic or masonry—just in case tiling the bathroom is coming up on your list of Honey-dos.
- WC blade is more durable and consistent than standard metal-toothed blades
- Carbocut uses 10-inch blades for easy toolbox transport
- Handle is made from certified aluminum (EN AB46100 alloy, no scrap-aluminum added) for reduced overall weight
- Frame is made from certified steel (Fe42) for strength and longevity
- Carbocut blade is 19 millimeters tall, and acts as an additional guide for straight cuts
- Ergonomic blade-tightening knob for correct blade tension
- Designed and built in Italy