Out of Stock
Item # DTR0115
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Hydration Packs - Small in stock than that.View Similar Products
Deuter Hydro Lite 3.0 Pack - 250cu in $0.00
Get more fluids into your body and sweat less during your outdoor adventures with the Deuter Hydro Lite 3.0 Pack. This pack features a four-liter reservoir for water or electrolyte-infused liquids, and the form-fitting design hugs your back while the mesh allows your body heat to escape.
- Deuter’s Airstripes ventilated carrying system consists of dual waffle-structure foam strips covered with cooling mesh for maximum heat transfer
- Air channel between the two back panel Airstripes allows heat to rapidly escape in a chimney effect
- Moldable aluminum stays (one in each Airstripe panel) form to your unique back curvature for extra load stability and enhanced comfort
- Shoulder straps and hip belt feature contoured mesh to reduce sweating as they secure the pack when you ride, run, or hike
- Mylar-lined main compartment prevents excessive temperature increase of the liquid contained within the included reservoir
- Small zippered valuables pocket secures important items during your activity
View more Hydration Packs - Small
Reviews & Community
Deuter Hydro Lite 3.0 Pack - 250cu in
Streamer 3L BPA-free Hydration System Included
If you need a hydration pack that can hold a lot of water.. this is what your looking for. 3 liters is A LOT of water. For me this is exactly what I wanted. I just use it to ride my road bike. And where I live it gets stupid hot in the summer and I never had enough water.. now I do. The single pocket is big enough for my cell phone and ID.. probably wont fit to much else in there. But if you really have to you could probably stick some stuff in with the water bladder.
Only complaints I have is that I wish it had the velcro hose holder on both shoulder straps instead of just the right. I have to look over my right shoulder for cars and would rather have the hose on the other side. Would be nice to have a way to secure the excess straps to keep them from flapping in the wind.