Out of Stock
Item # DTR2617
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Slings & Messenger Bags in stock than that.
Deuter Compact EXP Air 8 SL Backpack - Women's - 488-610cu in $0.00
Stability on trail is never overrated.
The fact that you approach dusty, rocky, and muddy trails with the ferociousness of a tiger means that you need a pack that won't weigh you down. The Deuter Women's Compact EXP Air 8 SL Backpack is just such a pack: small, streamlined, and designed with the right features to hold your stuff without holding you back.
- Slim Line (SL) is a women-specific design that features narrower and shorter spaces between straps (both vertically and horizontally), S-shaped shoulder straps, and a curved wasitbelt for maximum comfort
- Aircomfort ventilating back features ventilating hip pads and a low-profile steel frame to keep the tensioned, mesh back panel in place
- 3D AirMesh lined, contoured shoulder straps are anatomically formed to match your back's curvature
- Stowaway mesh helmet holder keeps your climbing or bike lid handy
- Expanded volume feature offers simple size increase when you need to bring along a few extra items
- Hydration pocket compatible with a 3L bladder (bladder not included)
- Double-sewn, bound seams offer lasting durability and eliminate fraying
- Integrated rain cover features a sewn-in reflector for added safety
What community has to say
Deuter got it right.
I continue to be impressed with this pack. It remains comfortable and stabile when fully loaded and keeps your back ventilated on the hottest days. I'm 5'2" and used to having my helmet hit the top of a pack while riding but haven't had that issue with this pack. Pockets and compartments, internally and externally, are well-thought-out and placed where they make sense for convenient access. It's not pictured here, but my pack came with a flower attached to the reflective strip thats toward the bottom that doubles as a ponytail holder. A nice touch knowing how many times I've packed the car and forgotten a hairband!