Deuter Compact EXP Air 10 Hydration Pack - 800cu in $129.00
For your ultra-fast weekend fix.
You can't go on multi-day backpack trips every weekend, so Deuter offers the streamlined Compact EXP Air 10 Hydration Pack for your more frequent hikes and rides. The Compact EXP doesn't care if you lace up trail runners and scramble to the summit of local peaks or jump in the saddle of your steel horse for some rapid descents down tacky alpine trails. The Compact EXP Air only has a few simple desires; to keep you sufficiently equipped on the trail and to feel the wind in its mesh.
- Aircomfort ventilating back features ventilating hip pads and a low-profile steel frame to keep the tensioned, mesh back panel in place
- 3D AirMesh contoured shoulder straps are anatomically formed to match your back's curvature
- Stowaway mesh helmet holder keeps your climbing or bike lid handy
- Expanded volume feature offers simple size increase when you need to bring along a few extra items
- Hydration pocket compatible with a 3L bladder (bladder not included)
- Double-sewn, bound seams offer lasting durability and eliminate fraying
- Integrated rain cover features a sewn-in reflector for added safety
What community has to say
Love this pack!
Perfect size for a full day ride, but not so big that you?ll want to leave it home if you?re just going out for a quickie.
Features are well thought out. Organizer pocket fits my pump, extra tube, patch kit, multi-tool and is still not stuffed to the gils. The expandable volume add just enough room for and extra layer or rain jacket. The other pocket has a handy key chain clip and a zippered mesh pocket. Also with room for a sandwich/clif bar/what have you. The snaps to hold the zippers together are pretty slick. Rain cover and mesh helmet holder are sweet and stow in their own pockets when not in use. Shoulder straps and waist band are comfortable and breathable. The pockets in the waist band and big enough for GU or your preferred energy supplement. The body of the pack is suspended away from the mesh back panel via the two steel stays, which give it great air flow. The mesh side pockets on the pack I could take or leave, but the compression straps are priceless. Especially on a short ride when the pack isn?t full.
My only grip with the pack is in the hydration pocket. There is a small velcro loop to hold the bladder upright that is tricky to get to with side entry hydration pocket. Not enough of a ?con? to warrant fewer stars in my rating, but worth noting.
Overall super duper awesome pack. Highly recommended.