Out of Stock
Item # DTR2619
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Slings & Messenger Bags in stock than that.View Similar Products
Deuter Bike One 18 SL Backpack - Women's - 1098cu in $0.00
There's only one pack you need for mountain biking, hiking, and travel: the Deuter Women's Bike One 18 SL Backpack. The Bike One features an integrated rain cover to keep the multiple internal and external pockets dry and the other material free from mud during nasty weather.
- Slim Line (SL) is a women-specific design that features narrower and shorter spaces between straps (both vertically and horizontally), S-shaped shoulder straps, and a curved waistbelt for maximum comfort
- Airstripes System features two separate foam back panels that flex separately and allow air to channel upward and out at the neck
- AirMesh lining on the back panel and contoured shoulder straps as well as mesh wings on the hip belt provide maximum breathability where the pack contacts the back
- Removable foam back panel lets you vary the amount of padding to handle different load sizes
- Stowaway mesh helmet holder keeps your bike or climbing lid handy
- Double-sewn, bound seams offer lasting durability and eliminate fraying
- Hydration pocket compatible with a 2L bladder (bladder not included)
- Integrated rain cover features a sewn-in reflector for increased visibility
Reviews & Community
How do you clean the white stripes on the back?
what is the back made out of? Can you throw in the washer?
Nice Commuter Pack
I originally bought it for mountain biking, but love the size and helmet net as my commuter pack. Haven't needed the rain cover yet, but it make a nice storage compartment for my levers, mini tool, pump and spare tube.
Bike One Back System
Exactly what I was looking for... really roomy but packs down nicely with the compression straps. Also surprisingly comfortable (I'm small-framed) for a 30 mile commute.