Out of Stock
Item # DTR2647
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Slings & Messenger Bags in stock than that.
Deuter Attack 20 Backpack - 1220cu in $0.00
Protection and provisions, for downhill demolition.
Sure, you could wear back armor and a pack―but it makes so little sense, now that there's the Deuter Attack 20 Backpack, with the removable, breathable Shield protector system. Multiple layers of shock-absorbing, CE-certified back and tailbone protection plus extra-wide anatomically cut waist fins and sweat-reducing ventilation channels have your back (in a manner of speaking). So those gnarly downhills are a tad less daunting, and when you flash that descent you have a ten-pound-capacity pack that holds plenty of hydration and snacks for on-trail replenishment, as well as tools for a fine-tune before hitting the next pitch.
- Removable Shield protector system features ventilation channels, shock absorption, extra-wide anatomically cut waist fins, and tailbone protection
- Burly TUV-inspected and CE-certified PSA back protector provides spine shelter on gnarly downhills
- Ample 10-pound carrying capacity lets you bring the essentials
- Super Polytex and HexLite 210 fabric endures years of wear and tear
- Compatible with your hydration system, housing your bladder and attaching your hose to the shoulder strap (reservoir not included)
- Helmet-holder lets your scalp take a breather on a mellow uphill or hike
- Front pocket organization keeps tools and gear easily accessible for quick fixes and breaks
- Three internal zippered pockets secure valuables
- 3M reflector loop adds visibility in low light
Reviews & Community
This pack can fit up to a 3 liter bladder.