Out of Stock
Item # DFT0043
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Bike Socks in stock than that.
DeFeet LeviTator Lite Lo 3in Cuff Socks $0.00
Slip your leg hand inside the Defeet LeviTator Lite Lo 3in Cuff Socks and let its lightweight breathability and cushy comfort open up your world to warm-weather cycling, training, and racing.
- CoolMax EcoMade (recycled plastic bottles) and nylon dry quickly, breathe, wick moisture, and help resist the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Recycled fiber reduces materials in the landfill and helps reduce fossil fuel consumption to help our planet
- Thinly padded toe box and heel provide comfort during sprints or hard climbs and help prevent rubbing and blistering
- Nylon fibers enable long-lasting durability
- Lycra in the arch hugs your foot's natural shape to keep it in place and feeling right in your shoe
- 360-degree Aireator mesh encourages ample breathability and isn't bulky in your cycling shoe
- Cuff doesn't move no matter how you train or condition yourself for races, and it easily slides over wet feet during triathlon transitions
- Ankle height features a three-inch cuff and prevents rubbing from the collar of your shoe and helps deter ankle-to-chain encounters
- How to Measure:
- For best results, use a tape measure.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
What community has to say
Defeet makes great products and these socks are no exception. Great for road and mountain biking in all conditions. If you're looking for a sock to wear in colder temperatures, I'd go with something thicker than this.
Thin, lightweight, and kept my feet dry. Allowed for a nice fit in my shoes, and they're made from recycled material!? WOW! I'm saving the planet by bicycling AND using these socks!
I should start wearing a cape. Let's all be super heros.