Out of Stock
Item # DFT0044
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Bike Socks in stock than that.
DeFeet LeviTator Lite 5in Cuff Hi-Top Bike Sock - Men's $0.00
Self-propelling yourself toward the podium can be tough on your body, but the Defeet LeviTator Lite 5in Cuff Hi-Top Bike Sock helps to regulate your foot's temperature and sweat so you can cruise through the pack with ease.
- CoolMax EcoMade (recycled plastic bottles) and nylon dry quickly, breathe, wick moisture, and resist the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Recycled fiber reduces materials in the landfill and helps reduce fossil fuel consumption to help our planet
- Minimal toe seam prevents rubbing and blistering during long rides or runs
- Nylon provides long-lasting durability
- Lycra in the arch hugs your foot's natural shape to keep it in place and feeling right in your shoe
- 360-degree mesh encourages ample breathability and isn't bulky in your cycling shoe
- Cuff doesn't move no matter how you train or condition yourself for races
- Mid-calf height features a five-inch cuff and prevents rubbing from the collar of your shoe and helps deter ankle-to-chain encounters
- How to Measure:
- For best results, use a tape measure.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.
What community has to say
Thin but comfy
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm pretty happy with these. They appear to be well designed with a variety of stitch patterns. They breath very well and look nice. I'm a little skeptical of how they will hold up on a mountain bike ride; we'll have to see once the snow melts.