Out of Stock
Item # DMA0051
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Jackets in stock than that.
De Marchi Contour Plus Jacket - Women's $0.00
For the ultimate in performance and comfort, pull on the DeMarchi Contour Women’s Plus Jacket—its pre-shaped, carved fabric panels provide next-to-body fit along with freedom of movement.
- ThermaShield TiX features three fabrics bonded together for ultimate wind and water protection
- ThermaShield TiX’s inner layer, an ultra-soft, wicking microfiber, is hydrophobic and features an anti-odor titanium-dioxide treatment
- The middle fabric in ThermaShield TiX’s sandwich is an anti-static stretch membrane that provides wind- and water-resistance
- ThermaShield TiX’s anti-snag mesh outer layer provides compression for reduced fatigue
- Contour Technology: Pre-shaped, 3D fabric panels provide precise fit and enhanced movement
- Fleeced-back Roubaix panels provide insulation and warmth
- Lockable zippers prevent unwanted migration
- Reflective elements for low-light safety
Reviews & Community
Nicely constructed jacket - slim arms and fit
I ordered the white in xs. It is a little on the small side but I like my cycling clothes to be fitted. The arms are definitely snug and I was only able to fit a thin baselayer underneath. It was definitely close fitting on the torso too. (I'm 4'10" ~105lbs) I liked the fit and features - back pockets easy to access and the windblock material on the front/sleeves. I could easily see using this for days with temps in the 30s/40s. I would have kept it but I mainly mtn bike and I figured the white would get dingy really quick with the type of trails I ride so I sent it back. Sadly the black wasn't available in xs or small(I would have considered a small).
3.5 hours in 35F, intermittently misting, overcast and awful weather and I'm feeling great wearing this jacket and matching bib tights while everyone else is bundled up in bulky layers looking miserable. To be fair, I had leg and arm warmers underneath. The fabric is awesome. Looks sexy and performs as expected - very wind proof and incredibly warm. The waffle backing is amazing at eliminating the icky cold sweat feeling many of the fleece fabrics tend to leave behind.
This jacket is snug, especially in the arms. I have super skinny girl cyclist arms and it fits very well with warmers underneath, but there is definitely no extra room. Fits a little odd when not on the bike, but who cares. Fit on the bike is amazing. Felt like I was wearing nothing. Kept expecting to be cold everytime I turned a corner into the wind, yet I stayed warm and cozy while everyone else grunted.