Out of Stock
Item # DAK3334
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Hydration Packs - Small in stock than that.
DAKINE Session Hydration Pack - Women's - 488cu in $0.00
Get some tasty trails for lunch.
Head out for a mellow ride equipped with the Dakine Session Women's Hydration Pack. Its compact size allows you to carry essentials without the bulk, with a main compartment large enough to hold a full water reservoir, extra tubes, and a light jacket when the weather calls for it, so you can bring everything you need for those lunch break rides.
- DriMesh back panel and shoulder straps allow air to flow through to keep you cool
- Tough 630D nylon fabric is rugged and tear-resistant
- Two-liter (67oz) Shape-Loc reservoir holds plenty of water for a quick outing
- Removable waist-belt provides a snug fit
- Fleece-lined sunglasses pocket and padded phone pocket keep small items safe and sound
Reviews & Community
Purchased for Wife
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
My wife picked this pack and another brand as her top two choices and we ordered them. Upon arrival, she found this one not to fit very well and said it was not comfortable. This pack was pretty small, but had plenty of nice features and pockets and appeared to be constructed well. I am giving it 3 stars because the hydration bladder was pretty cumbersome to get out and look more complicated than it needed to be to fill up and put away(compared to other brand bladders). The fitting issue is something that will just depend on the person of course, but to help; my wife has DD and a small frame. She ended up finding the other brand we ordered fitting MUCH better and we returned this one.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Smaller than I thought it would be but small is not as bad as I thought. Used for mtbiking and short hikes. Good Buy!
Good for quick trips
Love the size of this pack for short day hikes and mountain biking!