CW-X Ventilator Compression Support Calf Sleeve $49.95
Long-distance runs and rides ask a lot of you and your body, so give at least your lower extremities a helping hand and slip on the CW-X Ventilator Compression Support Calf Sleeve. The carefully designed compression provides support to your shins and calf muscles as you push them to the max, while the mesh venting ensures that you are not enjoying this support at the expense of hot, sweaty, overheated legs.
- Seamless gradual compression helps return blood back to your core where it can be filtered and processed
- Built-in CW-X webbing supports your muscles and dampens vibrations
- Mesh venting in key perspiration zones and moisture-wicking fabric keep you cool and comfortable
- Antimocrobial treatment helps prevent the accumulation of odors
|Calf Circumference||< 12in (30.5cm)||12 - 13.5in (30.5 - 34.4cm)||13.5 - 15in (34.3 - 38.1cm)||15 - 16.5in (38.1 - 41.9cm)||16.5in + (41.9cm)|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
Reviews & Community
Great for soccer players too
We bought these calf sleeves for my teenage son for playing soccer. He suffers from eczema on his shins and the guards always left his shins dry, burning and itchy. We tried some simple sleeves from a department store but it did little to help. After doing a little research, we decided on trying this particular sleeve and purchased a white pair. Since using these sleeves, he wears them under his guards, he has had no flare ups of eczema on his legs. He really likes using them and they do help keep his calves from feeling so fatigued after a soccer game. The sleeves are easy to clean. They can be hand washed or thrown in with cold water wash in the machine and then lay flat to dry. We will be purchasing more of these for seasons to come and they are definitely worth the money.