CW-X Compression Support Calf Sleeves $40.00
Stay fresh ... tomorrow's run is going to be even tougher.
Whether for running or cycling, get the compression you crave without cramping your toes when you rock the CW-X Compression Support Calf Sleeves.
- Seamless variable compression helps return blood back to your core where it can be filtered and processed
- Built-in CW-X webbing supports your muscles and dampens vibrations
- Moisture-wicking fabric helps keep you cool and comfortable
- Antimocrobial treatment helps prevent it from smelling like your running shoes over time
|Calf Circumference||< 12in (30.5cm)||12 - 13.5in (30.5 - 34.4cm)||13.5 - 15in (34.3 - 38.1cm)||15 - 16.5in (38.1 - 41.9cm)||16.5in + (41.9cm)|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
What community has to say
$40 for pair of sleevs? How can I know...
$40 for pair of sleevs? How can I know what my size is?
Thanks for the question. The price of the compression sleeves comes from how much R&D CW-X puts in to their compression technology. The sizing goes by calf circumference:
XS - less than 12"
S - 12" to 13.5"
M - 13.5" to 15"
L - 15" to 16.5"
XL - 16.5"and up
These run a little large, or maybe I was just looking for a tighter compression, but the first pair I bought were big. These kept my legs fresh for a longer run next day, after a short 3 mile hill workout. solid compression