Out of Stock
Item # CUT0129
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Cycling Hats & Caps in stock than that.View Similar Products
Cutter Dandy Cycling Cap $0.00
Your epic morning ride might be over, but you have to pedal down the block real quick for some groceries. Toss on the Cutter Dandy Cycling Cap, saddle up your townie, and get to gettin'. A small, flexible bill keeps the afternoon sun out of your eyes, and the moisture-wicking sweatband keeps salty sweat out of your face. Of course you can always toss on the Dandy Cap so you're looking fresh when you're just swinging in the hammock nursing your race-thrashed quads as well. Of course you won, right?
View more Cycling Hats & Caps
|Outerwear Tops and Bottoms, Technical Tops, Baselayers|
- Garment Sizing:
- Backcountry.com gear refers to the size of the person for measurements, so take your own measurements to determine what size you should buy.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.