Out of Stock
Item # CRA0364
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Short-Sleeve Base Layers in stock than that.
Craft Active Extreme WindStopper Short Sleeve Men's Base Layer $0.00
Protecting you from chilly winds, overheating, and your own sweat build-up, the Craft Active Extreme WindStopper Top covers all the bases during your early morning rides or runs. This high-performance, stretchy baselayer fits right next to your skin so you can slip on a jersey or outer layer to combat the cold.
- Front and back Windstopper panels block the wind from chilling your core while you're red-lining at the top of a ridge
- Pro Zero Extreme fabric uses Pro Zero technology next to your skin to wick moisture and Pro Cool fabric on the outside to let in cool air
- Antimicrobial treatment prevents body odors from accumulating and overpowering your aerobic breathing
- Flatlock seams ensure you don't chafe while running or cycling
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Essential for Cold Climes
I haven't had much use for this since leaving Minnesota, but it served me well there. Really well designed piece for riding in cold weather, keeps your core warm while letting the rest of your body regulate.
The best wind stopper
I own several base layers and by far these are the best. Stops the wind and vents nicely. I just bought the short sleeve and paid full price, so this is a steal. I have the long sleeve also. You will not go wrong with the Craft base layers.