Craft Active Extreme WindStopper Short Sleeve Men's Base Layer $119.95
Speed through the elements without chills or sweats
Protecting you from chilly winds, overheating, and your own sweat build-up, the Craft Active Extreme WindStopper Top covers all the bases during your early morning rides or runs. This high-performance, stretchy baselayer fits right next to your skin so you can slip on a jersey or outer layer to combat the cold.
- Front and back Windstopper panels block the wind from chilling your core while you're red-lining at the top of a ridge
- Pro Zero Extreme fabric uses Pro Zero technology next to your skin to wick moisture and Pro Cool fabric on the outside to let in cool air
- Antimicrobial treatment prevents body odors from accumulating and overpowering your aerobic breathing
- Flatlock seams ensure you don't chafe while running or cycling
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
The best wind stopper
I own several base layers and by far these are the best. Stops the wind and vents nicely. I just bought the short sleeve and paid full price, so this is a steal. I have the long sleeve also. You will not go wrong with the Craft base layers.