Out of Stock
Item # CRA0230
2011 This model is no longer in stock.
Craft Zero Extreme Concept Long Sleeve Women's Top $0.00
You might want to look down now and then just to make sure you remembered to put it on.
- The proZero fabric insulates and siphons excess moisture away from the skin using hollow polyester fibers so that you don't feel cold and clammy
- Wicking proCool fabric with multi-channeled filaments is placed in strategic areas to reduce sweat and let extra heat escape
- Flat-lock seams reduce chaffing to up your comfort level even more
- Anti-microbial properties help control odor
- Moving Wing technology lets this top move with you so you feel less resistance and more freedom
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Does what it says it will do
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wore this baselayer under my jersey when I went out for a ride, temp 65. The product does what it says it will do: Kept me warm -- but not too warm -- and moved perspiration away from my skin. The fabric is nice and soft, and the way they weaved the shoulders left my arms feeling completely unrestricted.
Craft ZERO extreme
When its cool to cold, slide on Craft ZERO extreme to stay comfortable, fresh and dry.