Craft Active Extreme Short Sleeve Women's Concept Piece $74.95
Simplify your kit.
Train and race in supreme comfort in the Craft Active Extreme Concept Piece. Utilizing a blend of super lightweight mesh for optimized temperature regulation, and the elasticity of zonal body-mapping elastane, the Concept Piece offers you advanced cooling and support without having to resort to a smothering sports bra and multiple layers.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
this top has been awesome for fall running. on it's on on warmish days and under a windshirt on cold days. It wicks away moisture like no other and keeps me from overheating. Not sure how it will withstand the test of stink but so far so good. I am 5'5", 115lbs and the XS is tight fitting as it should be without being obscene :) highly recommend. nobody beats Craft baselayers...until they really start to stink...