Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # CRA0361
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Craft Active Extreme Crewneck Base Layer - Short-Sleeve - Men's $0.00
Live your life in comfortable motion.
The first time we saw Craft Pro Zero Extreme base layers we wrongly assumed that they meant them for extreme weather conditions, i.e. frigid temps, blizzards, the ice age, etc. In fact, that's exactly what it's NOT meant for. Rather, Craft designed this fabric for extreme intensity riding in cool (not cold) weather. We’ve used these base layers in long and short sleeved versions, and found them to fill our needs across a wide range of temperatures from 25-55˚ Fahrenheit.
Pro Zero Extreme is built with hexachannel Pro Cool fabric against your skin, identical to what you get in a summer weight Pro Cool base layer. This hexachannel layer is paired with Craft's hollow-channeled Thermolite fabric to help trap in body heat on cool days – two layers into one for ultimate performance. Both versions have a seamless torso design, so a tight-fitting jersey won't cause your base layer to chew into your skin. Adding to the comfort is the fact that Craft uses what they call 3D cutting lines. You won't see any straight seams on the Pro Zero Extreme base layers. The panels and seams are curved identically to the shape of a cyclist reaching for the handlebars.
The Craft Pro Zero Extreme Short Sleeve Base Layer is available in Black or White in sizes Small through XX-Large.
- Pro Zero Extreme fabric uses Pro Zero technology next to your skin to wick moisture and Pro Cool fabric on the outside to let in cool air
- Antimicrobial treatment prevents body odors from accumulating and overpowering your aerobic breathing
- Flatlock seams ensure you don't chafe while running or cycling
View more Men's Short-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.