Out of Stock
Item # CRA0307
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Craft ZERO Long Sleeve Men's Crew Base Layer $0.00
Layer on performance.
The workhorse of Craft's cool weather baselayer system. It works on one simple principle: Drier skin = warmer body. Craft proZERO fabric is the core of their layering system. It adheres to your body like a second skin thanks to its Air Rib construction that allows warm body heat to escape before it signals the body to sweat. 100% polyester textured filament yarns stay in touch with your skin, leading moisture away from your body. The interlocking knit can stretch up to 300% of its length and the entire torso is seamless, so you know that no other base layer fits as beautifully. Craft's proZERO fabric has been tested and recommended by Gore for use with the Gore Tex fabric outerwear. Best used in temperatures 60 degrees and below. Available in Black in sizes Small through XX-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Great Baselayer even when wet
Fits well and sticks to you. I used this in a GoRuck Challenge knowing I was going to get completely soaked in 40 degree weather. Paired it with a GoreTex shell and was able to recover quickly after being submerged. Definitely getting more Craft products.
Craft Pro Zero Base Layer - Thr Crown Jewel
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
M fits like a glove on my 6"1, 165 lb body. Provides warmth and moisture control. Perfect for NorCal winters with a WS jacket
good first ride, very comfortable
Worked well under a short sleeved jersey for a morning ride in Texas that started in the mid 40s and ended in the upper 50s. I never felt too hot or cold. I originally ordered the medium, but it was too tight. The large fit well. I'm 6'2", 178 lbs.