Craft Weather Arm Warmer $59.95
Keep your guns protected.
We rely on our arm warmers for a variety of riding conditions. Like the trusty rain shell we wad up and stuff into our jersey pocket 'just in case,' the arm warmers we choose to take with us on our travels far from home need to be equally reliable. We're glad Craft knows this too, having paired up with the boys of team Radioshack Leopard Trek to develop warmers that do an outstanding job of keeping us warm and protected.
The Weather Arm Warmers use two primary materials for their construction. At the front, Craft's C205 soft and smooth softshell fabric wraps your arms and moves with your body. This thin material is windproof, water-resistant, and provides excellent breathability. The backs of the warmers received Craft's C203 ThermoCool. This fabric is slightly heavier than C205, as it was made using two technical polyesters. On the inside, a hexa-channel composition provides efficient moisture transport to keep you both cool and dry. The outside uses an insulating hollow fiber which, when paired with the C05, provides excellent thermo-regulation. Both materials are highly elastic and cut on a curve, meaning that the warmers mimic your body while in the cycling position.
Elastic silicone grippers hold the warmers in place, and the reflective Craft logos keep you visible to motorists in low-light riding conditions.
The Craft Weather Arm Warmers are available in the sizes Small/Medium, Medium/Large, and Large/X-Large and in the color Black/bright red.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.