Craft Sport Specific Women's Bra A/B $49.95
Built for speed and comfort.
The Craft Sport Specific Bike Bra features Body Control fabric to give you the perfect support on the bike and in the gym. Bike-specific shoulder straps and an ergonomic mesh edging provide comfort when hunched over your machine. Using the same body-controlling fabric used in the Craft XC Olympic race suit, a cooling lining and mesh Superlight fabric wick away sweat and move air into chest area. The fabric used in the lining only stretches horizontally for better support and control while you are riding or running.
Mesh paneling on the back moves air more easily to your back and eliminates the doubling up of fabrics in areas of your back that commonly over heat. All the fabrics used on the Sport Specific Bike Bra have UPF 50+ sun
protection, so your chest doesn't burn when your jersey is unzipped.
The Craft Specific Bike Bra comes in White, Black, and White/print. Sizes run X-Small through XX-Large.
- Body Mapped Cool Mesh Superlight fabric for maximum ventilation
- Sport specific cut and shape for total freedom of movement
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Do have any sports bras on sale size medium...
Do have any sports bras on sale size medium with a back enclosure. Fits A-B cup?
Craft Sport Specific Bike Bra
Craft COOL Bra
The top women's cyclist in the world, Emma Johansson, speaks on how much she loves the new Craft Bike Bra!