For 2016, Craft is expanding its offerings with the new Active Comfort base layer line. With a semi-fitted cut that sits in stark contrast to Craft's reputation for tight, close-fitting base layers, the Active Comfort line wraps Craft's impeccable attention to detail in a package that crosses boundaries between active and casual with ease. The men's long-sleeve Roundneck Base Layer provides a slightly more relaxed feel than the other Craft base layers. It still sits sleekly under a cycling jacket but can also serve as a stand-alone top for dodging leaf piles on a jog through the neighborhood.
Made from lightweight, warming yarns with Lycra-free stretch and laid-out with Craft's body mapping design, this base layer boasts a fit that moves with you without bunching or restriction. Its seamless design further enhances the fit and eliminates the uncomfortable chafing experienced with many seamed tops.
View more Men's Long-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.