Out of Stock
Item # CRA0375
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.View Similar Products
Craft Radioshack Nissan Trek Replica Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's $0.00
Slip on the Craft Radioshack Nissan Trek Replica Jersey and tell everyone you pass in the bike lane that you're the third, long-lost Schleck brother. You won't grow Luxembourgian legs after you zip up this polyester Radioshack Nissan Trek cycling team replica jersey, but you will stay dry as the moisture-wicking fabric does its magic.
- Stretchy form fit allows comfortable breathability and layering during colder rides
- Elastic hem, sleeves, and neck keep the jersey secured while you pedal
- Three back elastic pockets hold fuel and water during long rides and races
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
Assos SS.neoPro United States Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Nissan Trek- Luxemburg Jersey
This jersey is what I expected from CRAFT. It runs quite true to size as other jerseys I have purchased in the past- PACTIMO, CHAMPION SYSTEMS, NIKE. I like the zipper cover at the top of jersey to keep it from poking my chin when zipped up all the way. Also like the added latex strip around the bottom to keep the jersey in place. For under $50 is a good deal.
Just got my jersey and much to my dismay, this thing is cut for someone who is 30-40 lbs overweight. I'm 5'6" with 42" chest, 149 lbs. so I bought the large. Apparently whoever makes these things thinks large means large enough to cover a basketball in your stomach. What a bummer.