Craft RadioShack Nissan Trek Replica Jersey - Men's $99.95
What Jens throws on before his rides.
The 2012 Tour didn't go quite as planned for team RadioShack Nissan Trek, but the team soldiered through, exemplary in their determination. Nowhere was this more evident than on stage 21, with 10 kilometers remaining on the Champs Elysees circuit. It was there where Jens Voigt's gutsy breakaway attack nearly foiled the plans of the sprinters. It was an undoubtedly inspiring effort and one that only further reiterated the fight that RSNT continues to stand for. The team's determination and consistency during the Tour paid off in dividends, as they climbed atop the podium in Paris having won the team classification -- a fitting prize for the team who stuck together to the very end.
If you, too, call yourself a fighter, pull on the official RadioShack Nissan Trek Replica Jersey -- the same issued by Craft to Fabian, Andy, Chris, and Jens. Its body-wrapping fit hides from the wind, saving watts while keeping you cool with its lightweight, soft, C538 fabric.
Three back pockets give you plenty of room to stash your ride essentials. The Craft RadioShack Nissan Trek Elite Aero Jersey comes in six sizes from X-Small through XX-Large and in the colors White/black and White/white.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.