Craft RadioShack Nissan Trek Pep T-Shirt $34.95
For the Tour.
Whether you're cleaning the bike after a solid ride or you're saddled up on the couch for a stage, the casual RadioShack Nissan Trek Pep Short-Sleeve T-Shirt builds on Craft's jersey knowhow to keep you comfortable. Its lightweight fabric wicks moisture, helping to regulate your core temperature, and the relaxed cut lets you move freely.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Awesome T-shirt. Not so cool graphics
Excellent fit t-shirt! One of my favourites! 100% polyester and has a nice fit to it. My only gripe is that the logos are kind of an iron-on type so you have to be very careful washing it!
Subtle display of cycling awareness
High quality shirt, nice graphics...but the horizontal stripe is screen printed and feels a little tight across the chest. I'm guessing after a few washings (or deep breaths), this stripe is going to crack apart. We shall see. That aside, the shirt has a nice slim fit and good length. No danger of this shortening in the wash, which is an all-too-common annoyance with lesser threads. Especially good for wearing around the shop, or post-ride bonfire shenanigans