Out of Stock
Item # CRA0336
This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Tights & Bib Tights in stock than that.
Craft Performance XC Storm Tights $0.00
Cool weather comfort.
You've got choices ... pull the skinny skis out, slide into the trail running shoes, or toss a leg over the bicycle. No matter what you chose, the windproof, breathable, and flexy Craft Performance XC Storm Tight offers the freedom-of-movement and warmth needed to enjoy time outside.
- Flex Fleece retains warmth and wicks perspiration to prevent clamminess
- Anatomic cut with articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Reflective piping on Front and Back for low light safety
- Waist draw cord prevents migration
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
If you don't want tights this is perfect
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Tights are sometimes just too much. Whether you're running or skate skiing or hiking, you want warmth and freedom of movement without kitting out in an uber-athletic wardrobe. I bought these for skate skiing and they're perfect. They're way sleeker than, say, softshell pants. But they aren't as "race-day" looking as tights. Particularly for skate skiing, they're ideal. Also, if you're stuck between sizes, go with the smaller size for sure!