Craft Performance Tri Top - Sleeveless - Men's $89.95
A top for all your days and all your sports. That's the ambition of Craft's Men's Sleeveless Tri Top. It's also the reality.
The secret in this sauce is PolyButylene Terephthalate, aka PBT, fabric. PBT has great elasticity, 100% elastic recovery, which is important when you're swimming, riding, and running in the same bottom. It has great colorfastness, which means it is resistant to fading. It is also very resistant to chemical corrosion and the yellowing that can occur thanks to chlorine and other chemicals. It is soft and comfortable and washes well. It's so comfortable you might even find yourself using it as a base layer.
The PBT is cut into a second-skin full-zip sleeveless jersey. Flatlock stitching means that you won't feel the seams, which are there to perfect fit for all conditions and body positions. Knowing that most people will use this top fully zipped most of the time, there's even a small fabric swatch between your skin and the top of the zipper. There are two pockets in back that are big enough for several bars and gels, and easy to get to when riding.
The Craft Men's Performance Sleeveless Tri Top is available in sizes Small to X-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.