Craft Performance Tri Singlet - Women's $89.95
A bang for your buck
While many race-worthy tops aren't durable or comfortable enough to train in, Craft's Performance Tri Women's Singlet takes you from training to racing without skipping a beat
Its secret is the PBT (PolyButylene Terephthalate) fabric which is used for the construction of the singlet. This fabric features 100 percent elastic recovery which means that it hugs your body and retains its shape, day after day. It is also colorfast and resistant to fading from chlorine and other pool chemicals. The fabric also has a UPF of 50 to block out the sun's harmful rays.
The singlet is designed to fit like a second skin. A half-length zipper is adjustable if you feel you need more, or less, ventilation. The singlet features a light bra lining in the front that supports up to a B-cup. Two back pockets hold nutrition.
The Craft Performance Tri Singlet - Women's is available in sizes Small, Large, and X-Large and in the color Black.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.