Craft Performance Tri Short - Men's $89.95
Craft responded to the demands placed on triathlon clothing by designing their Men's Performance Tri Short to be tougher than the toughest multi-sport athlete. It's a short so good, you'll want to race and train in it, for all your sports, all the time.
The Craft body-mapped fit, with smart paneling and flatlock stitching, stays with you no matter the activity. They went beyond category to use PolyButylene Terephthalate, aka PBT, fabric. PBT has great elasticity, and 100% elastic recovery, which is important when you're swimming, riding, and running in the same bottom. It has great colorfastness, which means it is resistant to fading. It is also very resistant to chemical corrosion and the yellowing that can occur at the hands of chlorine and other chemicals. It is soft and comfortable and washes well.
Craft stitches in their Men's Performance Tri Chamois, a gender- and sport-specific pad that boasts 4mm of padding by the sit bones and a mere 1.5mm on the outer edges for performance without slowing you down. The top is seamless, elastic, and anti-microbial, as you'd expect, but it's also resistant to other things. That includes water, sea water, and perspiration. Made to be sweat in and worked over.
Because you could be wearing these all day, there are two mesh pockets in back. Pockets because you need them. Mesh because nothing is lighter. The Craft Men's Performance Tri Short has silicone grippers at the bottom to hold the legs in place. The color is Black. Sizes run from Small to X-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.