Out of Stock
Item # CRA0566
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Shorts in stock than that.
Craft Performance Tour Women's Shorts $0.00
Good shorts wrap around your body. Great shorts are there and not there at the same time. With the Women's Performance Tour Shorts, Craft is designing for greatness. A short that hugs the body without restrictions, moves in concert with the legs, and offers up all day comfort.
The first order of business is an ergonomic construction that gives a great fit. The paneling takes into account curves as well as riding positions, so the only distractions will come from sore legs. Even those might not suffer as much in these bottoms as Craft utilizes their compressive Body Control fabric that reduces vibrations. The panels are joined via flatlock stitching for chafe-free comfort. The top has a wide, soft band. The bottom leg panels utilize compression fabric as well, with the added feature of a silicone band to secure the legs with a wide, comfortable grip.
Craft has sewn in their Women's Performance Chamois. It's a seamless, molded, three three-layer stretch pad. The top is a four-way stretch fabric, followed by a layer of high-density lightweight foam that is solely for high-pressure points. The bottom layer is a 3mm thick EVA foam that is perforated with 2mm wide holes for venting.
The Craft Women's Performance Tour Shorts come with a 28cm inseam regardless of size. Sizes run from X-Small to XX-Large.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.