Craft Performance Tour Jersey - Men's $99.95
Streamlined and honed.
When you're out riding all day, performance and comfort largely blend into the same thing. Comfort=performance and performance=comfort. It's good that Craft works both means to the ends in their Men's Performance Tour Jersey.
The comfort side of the equation is that when you feel comfortable, you're going faster. So the fabrics used, mostly C167, a wicking elastic fabric that is woven with a tetra-channeled thread, is soft on the skin. It feels good, both when standing still and sweating buckets. Aiding in this process are the C102 mesh underarm panels. The jersey is patterned on an ergonomic form that fits great in the riding position; notice how the neck is longer in front and how the side panels curve. You may feel a little bunching standing upright, but on the bike, the fit is even better. The stretchy fabric also helps the fabric conform to your body, which means you're free to move in any direction and it doesn't flap in the wind. It's easier to go fast.
With three deep pockets and a fourth zippered pocket, there is room for lots of gear. There are even ports so personal communication devices can be routed up the interior of the jersey. Making sure everything stays in place is a silicone print under the rear waist hem; it sticks to your shorts and complements the snug fit. The de rigueur full zipper is hidden for aesthetics.
The Craft Men's Performance Tour Jersey comes in sizes from from XSmall to XXLarge.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.