Out of Stock
Item # CRA0342
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Craft Performance Storm Men's Jacket $0.00
Perform in the storm.
Craft likes to keep you covered. With their Performance Storm Jacket you get amazing protection against the elements at a very comfortable price point. It's a perfect cold weather jacket to keep you toasty even when the wind kicks up and threatens to pull all your body heat away.
With its fleecy lining and impenetrable shell, you'll get the two things you need most on nasty winter days -- insulation and wind protection. The fabric on the front of the jacket is stretchy in spite of the fact that it also contains wind breaker panels. This is an important part of what makes it so comfortable. The Performance Storm Jacket is also lightweight enough that you won't feel bulked up or weighed down. The interior has a brushed fleece that keeps you warm while working to pull moisture away from your body so that you won't have a sweaty buildup inside the jacket to chill you from within. Craft added a similar brushed flex fleece on the inner collar to keep your neck from getting cold in the most blustery weather.
The rear of the jacket has a similarly effective fabric against wind and rain. It's kitted out for long, intense days in the saddle and includes the usual three patch pockets in addition to a zippered fourth rear pocket. They've placed this secure pocket in the middle of the back, so that when you carry your keys and smart phone, the weight of your essentials won't throw off the fit of the jacket. And since music players have become an essential item, a hole inside the back pocket has been fashioned so that you can wire your head phones conveniently through the back of your jacket. Reflective prints and tapes in the front, sides, and back have been included to increase your visibility on a dusky evening.
The Craft Performance Storm Jacket comes in Black and Fire. It is available in Small through XX-Large.
- Stretchy windproof panels at the chest help your lung region stay warm
- Stretchy Flex Fleece fabric throughout won't hinder your physical movement when your mental power takes over
- Three rear slot pockets and a fourth zippered pocket secure key items like gel packs and your portable media device
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Nordic or cycling or anything else
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Nicely insulated without too much heft. It relies more on insulation than windblock in terms of the materials. It has pockets in the back so you can carry gels, etc. For Nordic you can match this with a proZero base layer and it's all the insulation you need. For cycling you may want a bit more windblocking action for winter riding, so add a jersey or something like that. My only complaint is that the jacket is a bit roomy in the sternum area. I wish it were tighter. When you're bent over and reaching for the bars the material & zipper poofs out a bit.
Also, from a sizing standpoint, if you're stuck between sizes, choose the smaller size of the two. I usually float between M and L, and was very happy with my choice of L.