Out of Stock
Item # CRA0399
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Shorts in stock than that.
Craft Performance Short - Men's $0.00
Performance shouldn't be rocket science.
Road or mountain, training or racing, you will always need a short that performs. The Craft Performance Short ups the ante on what it is to be a function-based cycling garment. Starting with its insert, the seamless, three-layer Craft Performance pad features Craft's all new EVA Anti-shock System, which runs the length of the pad, helping to dissipate vibration from rough roads. The short is then constructed around a channeled shell fabric which reinforces the seat area, but also ventilates and moves moisture away from the saddle. Lastly, everything is finished with careful touches like a mesh lining at the waistband for cooling and reflective hits for visibility in low light. In the Performance Short, quite simply, you ride longer, and ride more comfortably.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Worth the money
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This was my first pair of bike shorts over $100, well worth for the comfort for long rides. I also like the snug compression feeling of the shorts. I have used these in a century ride and hill climbs good for all occasions