Craft PB Short - Men's $119.95
Performance shouldn't be rocket science.
Choosing to wear bib-less shorts shouldn't mean sacrificing the details that make long training days in the saddle comfortable. Crafts's PB Men's Shorts are designed with all the details of its PB bibs with a few added perks.
The Craft Performance Short ups the ante on what it is to be a function-based cycling garment. It was constructed from a channeled fabric that features compression-like support. Four-way stretch means that they conform to your body while in riding position. In addition to providing support for your muscles, the channels also help to move moisture away from your skin to keep you dry. The fabric also received a Coldblack treatment. This treatment reduces the absorption of heat rays from the sun, even on dark fabrics, and is effectively able to keep skin temperature cool.
The insert, a seamless, three-layer Craft Performance pad features Craft's all new EVA Anti-shock System, which runs the length of the pad, helping to dissipate vibration from rough roads. The short is then constructed around a channeled shell fabric which reinforces the seat area, but also ventilates and moves moisture away from the saddle.
Lastly, everything is finished with careful touches like a mesh lining at the waistband for cooling and reflective hits for visibility in low light. In the Performance Short, quite simply, you ride longer, and ride more comfortably.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.