Out of Stock
Item # CRA0200
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Jackets in stock than that.View Similar Products
Craft Performance Rain Jacket - Men's $0.00
The weatherman said the day would be clear, so, of course, you're planning on rain. And really, you don't mind a little rain during your ride because, after all, all you have to do is pull your Craft Performance Rain Jacket from your pocket and seal out the soak.
- Breathable, water-resistant fabrics keep you safe from the rain without making you feel like you're training in a sauna
- Fully taped seams stop water from sleazing in through the stitching
- Ergonomic design gives you full range of movement without adding drag
- Compressible design lets you stow the jacket in your jersey pocket so can be prepared for a surprise downpour
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Tough to beat at this price
- Familiarity:I've used it several times
I purchased this jacket for use in rain and Bay Area mist, both of which we get regularly. After several uses, it's held up well and kept me dry.
- Fits well: 6' 180lbs, wear a sz large in everything, and this fit nice and snug w/o riding up, being overly "flappy" or constricting movement. Great on-bike position
- Keeps me dry - No complaints here. Taped seams and a decent membrane work for a few hours of mist.
- Long tail - Keeps the rain/rooster tail off my butt
- Packable - Not tiny, but enough to fit in a jersey pocket after some careful folding.
- Venting - Under arm mesh and back vent help, especially when you open the front zip a bit
- Rear pocket - Zipper is difficult to access while riding, doesn't keep things dry (better off stowing in a jersey underneath)
- Gets hot - I run warm most times, and this isn't amazingly breathable. You definitely get plastic-bag syndrome on climbs (but what jacket doesn't?)
- Construction - Clear seam tape reveals some suspect stitching, but nothing egregious
- Looks - Huge CRAFT logo on the rear (in reflective paint) is a bit garish for me
In all, it rains or mists a lot in the Bay Area, and though I'd love to get a more stylish jacket, I just can't justify it with this one performing so well for the $60 I paid. Not sure unload $150 on it when I could get GoreTex for ~$200, but it's a solid buy under $100.