Out of Stock
Item # CRA0414
2013 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Bib Shorts in stock than that.
Craft Performance Bike Bib Short - Women's $0.00
There for you in the long run.
Why make the switch from your regular cycling shorts to a bib short? The answer is simple: performance. Perfect for long rides, the ergonomic fit of the Craft Performance Bib Short is designed to grip and support your working muscles while keeping the chamois insert exactly where it was intended. So whether you're hammering hard out of the saddle or setting the pace in the drops, the anatomic Performance pad can provide the best cushioning, support, and moisture management it was designed for, ensuring you're as comfortable as possible on a five hour ride.
- Silicone bead inside hem keeps the short in place no matter how hard you're pedaling
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
Too wide chamois
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The bibs fit great- leg length was long enough it didn't ride up, the braces for the bibs were comfortable. But the chamois was so wide it felt like I was wearing a diaper. It's possible that was related to the size of bibs I bought (XXL), and while on the bike, I didn't notice how wide it was. But once I got off the bike, I could tell the chamois wasn't snug up against my butt/lady bits- I could feel the chamois was sagging a bit. And with the bib shorts, there's only so much you can pull up in the back. So, even though they fit really well otherwise, I knew I'd be so self conscious walking around and decided to return them. If i don't have any luck with other shorts, I might try these again in a smaller size and see if that makes a difference.
My Best Bib Yet
I wish I got 2 pairs when I ordered this!
Very comfortable! The material feels better than other ones I have tried.
I ordered a medium and it fits true to size.