Out of Stock
Item # CRA0400
2012 This model is no longer in stock.
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Bib Shorts in stock than that.
Craft Performance Bib Shorts $0.00
Fancy equipment doesn't matter if you can't go the distance.
Your cycling buddy may have gained an edge in the arms race with the purchase of a hot new bike, but you'll still outlast him in the saddle when you're wearing the Craft Men's Performance Bib Short. Featuring the advanced, upgraded Craft Performance pad, this bib ensures all-day comfort on those extra-long rides.
- Stretchy, multilayer Performance pad includes targeted padding for better support and comfort, ventilating high-density foam, and gel pads that absorb road shock in sensitive areas
- Thinner shell fabric with channel structure in the seat area allows for chamois cooling and faster drying
- Four-way stretch fabric gives you the freedom to easily move around in the saddle without feeling restricted
- Smooth, flat-seam construction eliminates uncomfortable chafing during long rides
- Soft silicone gripper at the inside of the hems keeps shorts from crawling up into your crotch
- Reflective print endows you with extra visibility
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
What community has to say
seem very nice
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Have not ridden in them, but will update.
I'm 5'9", 140lbs, 30" waist, cyclist build. S is a tight but good fit. The legs are medium-long, and the chamois seems very nice (dense but not thick).
These are my second pair of Craft Bibs. I have been very impressed by the quality of Craft gear. The chamois is superior to many other brands. Great fit.
I am 6'3" 175 lbs and the large fit perfect. This is a superior product.