Out of Stock
Item # CRA0394
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys in stock than that.
Craft PB Stripe Jersey $0.00
We don't blame you if you generally shy away from the loudest-colored, tightest-fitting cycling jerseys. Hidden among the 'look at me' ranks, there are still many of us who ride for the joy of it and don't mind, maybe even prefer, to go relatively unnoticed. The Craft Performance Stripe Short Sleeve Jersey has technical features, a comfortable, loose fit, and simple, classic graphics -- everything you need to enjoy the sport.
The Performance Stripe Short Sleeve Jersey is made primarily of polyester that, through a push-pull effect, transports moisture away from your skin to the outer layer of fabric. Mesh inserts with hexa-channel fibers provide active cooling and ventilation. In rare instances where you're not getting enough ventilation, you can open up the full front zipper. We mentioned that the fit is loose, but it's also ergonomically cut, so it's not boxy. Silicone print on the hem keeps the jersey from riding up. Three back pockets give you plenty of room to stash your gear, and an additional zipper pocket secures your valuables. There's a headset port so you can listen to music or talk on the phone during long rides.
The Craft Performance Stripe Short Sleeve Jersey comes in sizes X-Small through XX-Large and in four color options: Black/red, Bright red/deep blue/white/grey; Craft green/white/scream/grey; and Deep blue/white/scream/grey.
- Mesh inserts under sleeves and back for excellent ventilation
- Silicon gripper at bottom waist to keep jersey in place
- Zippered pocket with wire port for secure media storage
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.