Craft Lightning Cap $34.95
More than a standard cap.
Craft developed its new Lightning Cap to be much more than just a knitted accessory that keeps your head warm. It was constructed using several of Craft's proprietary technical fabrics in order to ventilate and disperse moisture, making it ideal for all of your cool-weather outdoor adventures.
The Lightning cap was made using Craft's C431 acrylic and wool blend, which effectively keeps you warm and dry by transferring moisture to the outer-layer of the fabric. Craft lined the cap with its Coolmax material, giving your head a layer of this proven polyester blend that's known for its softness and moisture-wicking properties.
These fabric panels were joined together using elastic thread and a flexible channel-stitch construction in order to ensure maximum comfort. Finishing details include reflective thread treatments and a small logo tag sewn into the hem.
The Craft Lightning Cap is available in the sizes Small/medium and Large/x-large and in the colors Metal/black and Spirit/black.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.